Monday, October 31, 2011

Musings

Hey everybody!
Recently I have kicked the job hunt up to an 11 so I haven't had much time to post anything on here. Its actually really helpful although tragic having my ps3 die. Without the distractions, I find myself getting a lot more done. So without further ado here are some random thoughts and a quote to be used in an academic paper should anyone choose to do so.

 - Jurrasic Park 2 is seriously underrated
 - Watch the new series Grimm and fuck Once Upon a Time
 - Occupy Wall Street is interesting because it is one of the first social rights movements of the disenfrachised in this countries history to be a majority group rather than a minority.
 - Hermit Crabs kinda suck as pets... Sorry, Spiderman
 - I really wish they wouldn't make one click ordering avaliable through amazon on your phone. Its scarily addictive
 - Fuck Kroger and everything about that job. Its served me well for 6 years but I am ready to move upwards on onwards with my life

No comments:

Post a Comment